Korean giant Samsung sells the most smartphones in the world, overtaking the closest competitors from Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo. Of course, the brand has many models for different wallets and tasks.
In this selection we have collected the best Samsung models with good cameras. Not all devices in our top are flagships, so everyone can think about buying such a smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Rear camera: 12 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
Time-tested and hundreds of thousands of users, the flagship of 2017 is still considered one of the best camera phones on the market.
Mobile shooters praise the Samsung Galaxy S8+ for its fast autofocus, work with "noise" in pictures in different lighting conditions, and the correct white balance. The device will also please those who like to shoot video on smartphones, because the stabilization system works great here.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ is a great option for those who want not to spend a lot, but buy a good model to shoot even in 2020.
- Compact size at 6.2 inches.
- Stylish design even in 2020.
- One of the best and cheapest camera phones on the market.
- Mediocre battery life.
- The fingerprint reader is in an awkward position.
- Weak face and iris recognition system.
- Useless Bixby call button.
Samsung Galaxy A51
- Rear camera: 48+12+5+5 MP
- Front camera: 32 MP
The mid-range Samsung Galaxy A also pleases with models with decent cameras. The Galaxy A51 stands out with a quad-camera setup and a punch-hole selfie camera like flagships.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A51 is highlighted by the adequate ratio of the level of shooting and price. It can not be called the best of the best, but in its price category it makes high-quality pictures on the main and frontal chamber.
- High-quality amoled matrix.
- Best in class Shooting on wigs and macro-chamber.
- Decent Corporate Software for improving photos.
- Weak application optimization under the sliced slicer chamber.
- The mediocre quality of the pictures with poor lighting.
- Periodic problems with Bluetooth.
- mediocre battery life.
- Insufficient performance.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 +
- Basic Camera: 12 + 12 + 16 Mp
- Frontal chamber: 10 Mp
The latest Samsung flagships, in particular the top model Samsung Galaxy S10 + received one of the best cameras on the market. It's all about using your own modules, as well as the help of artificial intelligence and neural networks. They make the shooting process easier, and finished pictures are better.
The apparatus and the front camera is distinguished, which the experts of the independent French laboratory Dxomark are noted. But for shooting a video, it is advisable to pay attention to Galaxy Note 10, while Galaxy S10 + is great for lovers selfie and mobile photography.
- Excellent front camera.
- The changeable lights of the master chamber lens.
- Wide dynamic range.
- Accurate color rendering and excellent white balance.
- Fast autofocus.
- Decent image stabilization.
- Slow fingerprint scanner.
- An uncomfortable location of the power button.
- False responses along the edges of the display.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10
- Basic Camera: 12 + 12 + 16 Mp
- Frontal chamber: 10 mp
Another flagship cameraphone in our list is Samsung Galaxy Note 10. The device was provided with a triple main chamber of a professional level with a hardware optical stabilization and combined intelligent focusing. There is a built-in artificial intelligence that pulls up the quality of the pictures.
did not forget about the full night mode, slow motion and other frills of modern flagships.
- Clear and bright amoled screen.
- Corporate Smart Stylus S Pen.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- A quick subcask fingerprint scanner.
- Qualitative sound of embedded stereo speakers.
- Support all possible GSM / 3G / 4G protocols.
- Mark case, which is quickly dumping.
- noticeable heating of the case during operation.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A70
- Basic Camera: 32 + 8 + 5 Mp
- Frontal chamber: 32 MP
Another representative of the middle segment of the Samsung Galaxy A70 has received a triple main chamber with various functions and capabilities, including night and portrait photos with hardware blur, panoramic Pictures and so on.
The smartphone is also praised for an adequate front camera on 32 MP, which will definitely like selfie lovers, and quite high-quality video shooting in 4K, which is rare for this price category.
- NFC chip for contactless payments.
- Quick launch of applications and shell speed.
- Battery 4500 mAh with long battery life.
- The mediocre fingerprint scanner operation speed in the screen.