Smartwatches are becoming more popular and their range is growing faster. In this article, we decided to consider the best smart watches among those currently available.
The devices considered today are designed to get a smartphone out of your pocket as little as possible. You don't like it when you have to perform this action, and as a result you see some kind of promotional SMS from your operator? With a smart watch, everything is simpler: you turn your hand, read the notification and swipe it away. This takes a matter of seconds! You can read in our detailed article about what is a smart watch .
HAYLOU SOLAR LS05
- Dimensions: 45.3 x 45.3 x 11.4 mm
- Weight: 54 g
- Built-in sensors: heart rate sensor, pedometer, accelerometer, 12 sports modes
- Display: 1.28" TFT
Inexpensive, stylish smart watch Xiaomi Haylou Solar Smartwatch LS05 has a set useful functions, without which it is difficult to do an active person.
The body of the device is made of metal, and the back cover is made of plastic. It is protected to IP68 so it will survive splashes without any problem. The watch strap is removable, rubber with a metal buckle; it can be replaced if desired.
Haylou Solar LS05 is equipped with a 1.28-inch TFT touch screen. The screen is quite good - its small resolution is not striking at all, and the brightness is enough to see all the information even in bright direct sunlight. Also, the display has good sensitivity and excellent response speed.
Here you can control your music, activate find your phone, select one of 12 sports modes and start improving your body by controlling your heart rate, calories burned, time and mileage. In addition, in some sports, you can use the phone's GPS and track the trajectory of movement. As far as the battery life of this smartwatch is concerned, with moderate use, such as displaying notifications, tracking sleep and sports, moderate screen brightness, continuous heart rate measurement and syncing with a mobile device, the battery is drained by about 7%. Thus, Haylou Solar LS05 will work on a single battery charge for about two weeks, and with less active use - up to a month.
- Great design.
- Bright display.
- Large autonomy.
- sufficiently useful functions.
- Low price.
- A small selection of dials.
- There is no autowarity.
- There is no speaker with a microphone.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Sizes: 46 x 49 x 13 mm
- Weight: 63 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, pulsometer, altimeter, light sensor, gyroscope
- Display: 1.3 inches, Super AMOLED
Smart Watch from a well-known company Samsung have stylish, classic design. Their body is protected from dust and water according to standard IP68, so that you can swim in Galaxy Watch, but it is forbidden to dive.
Smart clocks on the basis of a 10-nanometer chip EXNOS 9110 with two cores and a frequency of 1.15 GHz are operating. The volume of RAM is 768 MB, and internal - 4 GB. This is enough enough to make all the tasks quickly and smoothly.
The gadget is equipped with a circular touch of 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display, covered with Corning Gorilla Glass DX + glass. The color on the screen looks colorful and rich, and the automatic increase in brightness allows you to read information from the clock even with a bright sun.
There is a built-in accelerometer, a gyroscope, an optical cardiac rhythm sensor, a barometer and a pulsometer. The clock collect data on the physical activity of the user followed by the analysis. Also, this model contains sports and fitness functions - running, swimming, cycling, step simulators, yoga and other physical classes that support human tone.
The battery with a capacity of 472 mAh ensures the operation of one battery charge with minimal use for about a week. If you use for hours in normal mode, the device will last about 4 days without recharging.
- There is protection against dust and water.
- Excellent design.
- High-quality display.
- The presence of NFC.
- Good work speed.
- can be used as a headset.
- There is a GPS module.
- Supports wireless charging.
- MicroUSB connector on charging stand.
- High price.
- Not the highest autonomy.
- Dimensions: 43.25 x 36.25 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 24.8 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, pulsometer, compass, light sensor
- Display: 1.65 inches, AMOLED
Despite the fact that smart watches C GPS Amazfit GTS At first glance, it seems sufficiently massive, they are very lungs - only 24.8 grams without a silicone strap. There is no sympathetic device on hand, therefore it is not able to cause discomfort with long wearing and during sleep. The housing of the watch is made of plastic and aluminum, and the display of 1.65-inch is covered with protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Also, the GPS Amazfit GTS housing is equipped with a moisture protection: a depression is allowed to a depth to 50 meters.
The screen with an amoled matrix looks great, the picture is bright, saturated and with excellent viewing angles.
Amazfit GTS is quite a functional gadget. There is a 24-hour pulse measurement, music management on a smartphone, tracking of sleep quality and the number of steps, output notifications and tracking of sports activity. More smart watches support different sports, including swimming, running, cycling, yoga, elliptical simulator and other physical classes.
Autonomy GPS Amazfit GTS is very good, despite the bright, color screen. In standard use, the clock is discharged by about 6% per day, and can hold out on one battery charge for about two weeks.
- Good autonomy.
- High-quality display.
- Excellent functionality.
- Easy and comfortable design.
Huawei Watch Fit
- Dimensions: 30 x 46 x 10,7 mm
- Weight: 21 g
- Built-in Sensors: Accelerometer, Pulsometer, Gyro, Light Sensor, Pedometer
- Display: 1.64 inches, AMOLED
Smart Watch GPS Huawei Watch Fit Designed for people who prefer to engage in different types Sports and active games - Pilates, boxing, darts, karate, roller skating, bicycle trains, crossfit, football, belly dance and so on. Also, there is a large amount of fitness functions - measuring oxygen in the blood, measurement of heart rate, the ability to make breathing exercises for the relaxation of the body, analysis of sleep and stress.
In addition, like many smart watches, Watch Fit is able to constantly record the steps, distances and burned calories. In general, everything is very useful and important for an active lifestyle. [147! Its edging is made of plastic painted in a certain color. Watch Fit is available in three colors - light green, classic black and pink.
Huawei Watch Fit is equipped with a 1.65-inch amoled display. The device of the device is contrast, bright and has a rich black color.
Working hours on one battery charge may differ, for example, with normal use, the gadget will last up to 10 days, and in the active mode - 5 days.
- Large selection of training programs.
- There is protection against water.
- Good autonomy.
- Remote camera control and smartphone music player.
- Quality AMOLED display.
- Compact sizes and low weight.
- No NFC chip.
- There is no ability to respond to calls and notifications.
- No built-in microphone.
- You cannot install third-party programs.
CANYON LEMONGRASS CNS-SW70
- Dimensions: 44 x 44 x 10 mm
- Weight: 53 g
- Built-in Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart Rate, Estimated SpO2
- Display: 1.3 inch, IPS
Universal smart watch Canyon Lemongrass CNS-SW70 is equipped with a round steel case with chrome coating, tempered glass with 6H protection and a practical metal magnetic strap that is suitable for both exercise and everyday life. Also, the smart gadget has IP68 water resistance, due to which it can withstand immersion in water to a depth of no more than one meter for up to half an hour.
With the Canyon Lemongrass CNS-SW70 smart watch and the Canyon Life app, you can track your daily activities, physical activity, and monitor health statistics. In addition, there are features such as sedentary reminders, weather forecast, remote control of the camera, alarm clock, music and notification controls, as well as sports options - running, cycling, basketball, swimming and other active activities..
As for the autonomy of the gadget, everything is fine here. The 150 mAh battery allows the watch to work up to two weeks without recharging in standby mode and up to five days in active mode.
- Long autonomy.
- Quality, reliable materials.
- Nice appearance.
- Weak vibration.
- Not bright enough in sunny weather.
- Poor selection of dials.
- No built-in microphone.
- Dimensions: 47.7 x 47.7 x 13.5 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- Built-in sensors: ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor
- Display: 1, 3 inch, AMOLED
Amazfit T-Rex smart watch is the first gadget of this brand made by in a rugged, rugged housing and is MIL-STD 810G certified. The watch is able to withstand temperatures from -40 to +70 degrees, which is very convenient for people with an extreme lifestyle. Also, the device is not afraid of moisture and dust. The gadget is equipped with fairly massive and large design elements with aggressive features. However, despite the appearance, the device weighs only 58 grams and is practically not felt on the hand, and its silicone strap is quite comfortable and does not cause discomfort when wearing a smart device all the time.
The smart watch received a 1.3-inch AMOLED display. The brightness is quite enough, but the contrast and color reproduction are average here. The sensor responds to touch quickly, smoothly and without problems. Amazfit T-Rex glass with a good quality oleophobic coating, so it does not leave fingerprints. The gadget has a lot of important functions - information about calories, steps, distance, as well as changes in heart rate, sports modes, weather forecast, music control, alarm clock, and so on.
The battery life of Amazfit T-Rex depends on the intensity of use of the watch, for example, with active mode, the gadget will last about two weeks on a single battery charge, and more than a month with minimal load.
- Large screen.
- Good level of environmental protection.
- Light and comfortable.
- Long battery life.
- Fitness functions available.
- Can't install third party apps.
- Single task OS.
- Dimensions : 43 x 43 x 14.3 mm
- Weight: 36 g
- Built-in sensors: Heart rate monitor, pedometer, calorie counter
- Display: Resolution 218 x 218, TFT
Suunto 3 is a device that provides its owner with the motivation to be active. The gadget has an adaptive training guide and comprehensive 24/7 tracking: analysis of sleep load, load and recovery, as well as step counting.
The case materials of the smart watch are made of stainless steel and plastic (ABS), and the glass material is made of polyamide. The strap of this model is made of ultra-soft microfiber, which fits comfortably on the wrist and allows the skin to breathe.
Smart Watches include sports activities such as swimming, running, yoga, cycling, power training, hike and other activity. A smart gadget uses the built-in Cadence sensor to measure the distance and speed in walking and run not only on the street, but also indoors.
The watches automatically record daily steps and calories, as well as measure sleep quality, stress level and recovery.
The device is running from one battery charge differently, because it all depends on the intensity of use. For example, in training mode with a GPS connection, it can serve up to 30 hours, and in normal mode with round-the-clock tracking and mobile notifications - up to five days.
- Qualitative materials.
- Small weight.
- Water resistance up to 30 m.
- Good compatibility with smartphones.
- There are GPS tracking and navigation.
- Large selection of sports modes.
- Does not support NFC.
CANYON WILDBERRY CNS-SW74
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 10 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- Built-in sensors: Pulsometer, accelerometer, spo2 oxygen
- Display: 1.3 inches, color LCD
Stylish and light smart watches Canyon Wildberry CNS-SW74 are equipped with all necessary functions that support physical activity and well-being generally.
An intelligent gadget consists of a metal case and a polyurethane strap that is conveniently located on the wrist and does not cause discomfort during constant use of the clock.
With this model, you can track sports achievements, as well as count the number of steps and check the pulse frequency. They reflect the weather forecast, notify the messages and even take photos, controlling the smartphone camera. In addition, for girls in this model there is a special female calendar.
Canyon Wildberry CNS-SW74 smart watches are equipped with a capacity of 170 mAh batteries. In the mode of standby, the device is able to hold out on one charge of the battery to 20 days, and with active work - up to 5 days.
- Smartphone camera control
- Large selection of interchangeable watch faces.
- Robust metal body and light weight.
- Controls the music player.
- Clear and easy to read statistics.
- Bright display.
- Low cost.
- There is no built-in microphone.
SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH3
- Dimensions: 45 x 46.2 x 11.1 mm / 41 x 42.5 x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 53.8 g / 49.2 g
- Built-in sensors: blood pressure measurement , accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, sensor
- Display: 1.4" / 1.2" Super AMOLED
Smart watch Samsung Galaxy Watch3 has a stylish and elegant design that attracts attention.
However, this is not all that the device can boast of, because it has many useful functions that will help control and maintain human health.
The smart gadget is IP68 certified and MLT-STD-810G military standard. This means that it is able to withstand low and high temperatures, as well as excessive humidity.
The display of the gadget is impossible not to praise, because there is a Corning Gorilla Glass DX protective glass with a Super AMOLED matrix. The screen is bright enough to be used without problems even in the sun.
Performance The Samsung Galaxy Watch3 is powered by a 1.15GHz dual-core Exynos 9110 processor with 1GB of RAM. The clock does not freeze when viewing interface elements and perform its duties instantly, which adds another plus to this gadget.
Galaxy Watch3 supports health and fitness features, as well as the ability to monitor your health and physical activity. The built-in 247 mAh battery does not last as long as we would like, providing two days with an average load and several weeks in power saving mode.
- High body strength.
- Elegant design with detachable straps.
- Intuitive interface.
- Beautiful display with ambient light sensor.
- The ability to respond to messages and calls.
- Reliable navigation services.
- Support for wireless headphones.
- High price.
- Small autonomy.
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS
- Dimensions : 40 × 34 × 10.7 mm / 44 × 38 × 10.7 mm
- Weight: 40 g / 48 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, cardiac activity sensor, compass, Pulse oximeter, optical cardiac rhythm sensor.
- Display: 1.57 inches / 1.78 inches, AMOLED.
Apple has released the sixth generation of smart gadgets with advanced features and capabilities.
The design of the clock is not much different from Series 5. Sizes, materials and screen - everything is identical. And to demonstrate a new product on the surrounding hand, you need to buy a device in red or blue. As for the front surface of the clock, it is made of a glass plate resistant to the appearance of scratches with a mirror-smooth curved to the edges of the surface. Also on the outer surface of the display, there is a oleophobic coating on which there are no traces from the fingers.
The innovation in the smart clock was the measurement of the amount of oxygen in the blood. There is also a pulse measurement, sleep tracking, fitness function, music player management and many other useful features.
Autonomy Apple Watch Series 6 depends on the presence and duration of workouts, as well as from a number of other factors. In general, the gadget will work on one charge for about three days.
- Stylish design.
- Small weight.
- Bright, clear display.
- There is NFC.
- Good functionality.
- Protection against water and dust.
- Mediocre autonomy.
Apple Watch Series 5
- Dimensions: 34 x 40 x 10.7 mm / 38 x 44 x 10.7 mm
- Weight: 30.1 g / 36, 7 g
- Built-in sensors: GPS, NFC, accelerometer, pulsometer, altimeter, gyroscope
- : Oled, 324 x 394/368 x 448 Points
- The function of the constantly turned on the display.
- There is a compass.
- Watchport support with cycling mode.
- Ability to install additional applications from the AppStore.
- Weak autonomy: only 18 hours of work.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 10.9 mm / 44 x 44 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 26 g / 30 g
- Built-in sensors: GPS, NFC, accelerometer, pulsometer, gyroscope
- Display: 40 mm / 44 mm, AMOLED, 360 x 360 Points
- Automatic tracking of physical activity.
- Always an active display.
- Compatibility with iOS and Android.
- Saving tracks from Spotify for offline listening.
- There is fast charging.
- Update with ECG removal function in Russia is not available.
- Inaccurate definition of sleep phases.
- Non-losing autonomy - 1-2 days.
- Some sports modes do not give exploited indicators.
- FLAC audio format is not supported.
- Dimensions: 33.3 x 38.6 x 11.4 mm / 36.4 x 42.5 x 11.4 mm
- Weight: 26.7 g / 32.3 g
- Built-in sensors: GPS, NFC, accelerometer, gyroscope, pulsometer, altimeter
- Display: 38 mm / 42 mm, OLED, 272 x 340/312 x 390 Points
- Very light.
- Not a bad set of fitness features.
- Voice control.
- Weak autonomy (about 18 hours).
- When LTE is enabled, the battery drains quickly.
- Dimensions: 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- Built-in sensors: accelerometer, compass, thermometer, heart rate monitor
- Display: 43 mm, 240 x 240 dots
- There is an Always On option.
- Extensive statistics on physical activity.
- Good autonomy.
- You can create your own training mode.
- Sleep tracking and compass are not always accurate.
- Dimensions: 25 x 51.3 x 6 mm
- Weight: 31 g
- Built-in sensors: GPS, accelerometer, compass, altimeter, heart rate monitor
- Display: 1.28", E-Ink, 176 x 176 dots
- Design reminds Apple Watch.
- Soft strap.
- There are GPS.
- Affordable price.
- Waterproof Housing (IP68).
- Long autonomy.
- No option contactless payments.
- Pedometer and pulsometer work with errors.
- Low display resolution.
- No storage for music.
- There is no possibility to respond to notifications directly from hours.
- false responses on the wet display.
- Dimensions: 37.5 × 40.5 × 9.5 mm
- Weight: 42.5 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, compass
- Display: 1.22 inches
- Very long time.
- There is some water protection.
- interact with practically any smartphones.
- Extremely low weight.
- Time is displayed on an ongoing basis.
- Not the biggest functionality.
- Not very comfortable buttons.
- incomplete rusification of the interface.
- Plastic case and the simplest strap.
- Sizes: 46 × 46 mm
- Weight: 54.5 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, illumination sensor, built-in pulsometer with the possibility of constant pulse measurement
- Display: 1.34 inches, touch, 320 per 300 pixels
- Durable waterproof housing.
- Not bad battery life.
- Flash memory is enough.
- Modern design.
- Little RAM.
- Dimensions: 47 × 47 × 15.5 mm
- Weight: 85 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, thermometer, altimeter, built-in pulsometer with the possibility of constant measurement of the pulse
- Display : 1.2 inches, 240 per 240 pixels
- Spectacular aggressive stainless steel housing.
- Serious protection against water and dust.
- Decent time of autonomous work.
- Low RAM.
- Dimensions: 46.5×46.5×10.6 mm
- Weight: 46 g
- Built-in sensors : Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, altimeter, ambient light sensor, built-in heart rate monitor with continuous heart rate measurement
- Display: AMOLED, 1.39-inch, 454 by 454 pixels
- Rugged and water-resistant housing.
- High-quality AMOLED screen.
- Normal battery life and excellent standby time.
- Small amount of memory.
- Dimensions: 48.1×52×14.1 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Built-in sensors: accelerometer
- Display: no
- Real mechanical clock.
- The housing and strap are made of steel.
- The device is not afraid of water.
- Very long offline work.
- Great Protection against Stroks.
- Charging from the solar battery.
- Support iOS and Android.
- There is no illumination of the dial.
- Minimum functionality.
- With some smartphones, the clock may not work.
- The dial indicating the day of the week is located in an uncomfortable place.
- may seem heavy.
- Dimensions: 48 × 55 × 12.7 mm
- Weight: 61 g
- Built-in sensors: Altimeter, pulsometer (optional), accelerometer
- Display: 1.41 inches, 205 × 148 points
- Work with many mobile and computer platforms.
- Weight is almost not felt.
- Among the wireless modules there are Bluetooth, Ant +, Wi-Fi and GPS.
- Sports design.
- Embedded altimeter.
- Not the highest class of waterproof.
- There is no pulsometer in fact.
- Charge is enough for a day, but no more.
- The extensively high price tag.
- Dimensions: 34 × 40 × 10.7 mm
- Weight: 30.1 g
- Built-in sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, altimeter, light sensor, built-in pulsometer with the possibility of constant measurement of the pulse, ECG
- Display: 1.57 inches
- Stylish aluminum and ceramics housing.
- Protection against water and dust.
- Many built-in memory.
- Many declared modules.
- Low autonomy.
Externally, SERIES 5 is no different from the fourth series, but there are models not only from aluminum in the new line, but still titanium and ceramic. Together with the new firmware, Apple Watch Series 5 received a function of a constantly working display. She completely changes the idea of modern smart clocks: no longer need to turn the wrist to see the time. This is also plus to the design, the clock no longer looks on your hand as a dead black square, they are always alive and colorful, and the gadget itself determines how bright the backlight should be. Always On Display is a special workout convenience: the user can observe how the progress indicators change on the permanent screen.
The clock is equipped with a built-in compass. He will have a use during hiking and hiking. In all this pleasure there is a significant minus: a small battery. With active use, charges in front of the eye. If you listen to music from the clock and leave the pulsometer included, they definitely not enough for all day.
SAMSUNG GALAXY Watch Active 2
Having bought this watch, Apple smartphones holders will face several difficulties. Galaxy Watch Active 2 is only partially compatible with iOS. The native application "Health" for IPhone will not see them, so you will have to additionally download the Samsunga analogue. Also, via iPhone applications will not be able to change the dials and respond to calls. The remaining functional hours will be available available, and the users of Android-smartphones listed inconvenience at all are not threatened.
Galaxy Watch Active 2 can perform the role of an advanced fitness tracker, music player and payment instrument. A special version of the clock has a LTE module. They have protection against dust and moisture class WR50 (not the best choice for swimmers, but take a shower in these clock and you can walk in the rain without feasts). The clock can also keep card accounting, though it is not different with great accuracy.
Apple Watch Series 3
Apple is working to ensure that its smart watch is not just an addition to the smartphone, and its alternative. With the new Apple Watch Series 5, the company has become one more step closer to the goal. However, the owners of the iPhone that do not chase the latest technical bells, it is necessary to look towards the series 3. To date, this is the most accessible option from Apple smart watches.
As for the design, elegantly subtle frames as in Series 4 or 5 does not smell here. However, this feature is unlikely to scare away buyers waiting for a simple and reliable functional gadget. Clock is small, however, the set of sensors inside them allows you to qualitatively follow the routine of the day and lead work. The pulsometer supports two modes of operation - permanent and on demand. There are modules for contactless payments and GPS. To the music allocated 8 GB of memory. Water resistance allows you to use the watch in the rain and in the shower, but they are not recommended for long swimming and diving: protection class WR50 withstands water pressure at a depth of no more than 5 meters.
Garmin Vivoactive 3
The design of this model will appeal to both a business person and an athlete. It also reflects the best technologies of the Garmin brand. The functionality includes a huge number of outdoor and indoor activities, including such specific sports as golf, snowboarding and yoga. If this is not enough, the user can program his own mode with the desired indicators.
A huge plus is the battery life. With a full training load with active GPS, the gadget will last about 13 hours. A rare competitor manages to achieve the same result. With moderate use, Vivioactive 3 lasts 6-7 days.
An enhanced version of the Garmin watch Vivoactive 3 Music is equipped with music storage. The capacity is enough to store about 500 songs.
The watch is affordable and versatile. Their developer is the Chinese company Xiaomi, which has earned the title of "folk" manufacturer. Despite the low cost, Amazfit BIP offer all the main technologies for a healthy lifestyle.
Sports modes Four - walking, running on the street, running on the track and bike. The clock is perfectly compatible with Android and iOS. Wearing them without removing you can for a very long time: with the economical use of charge enough for 2-3 weeks. This is perhaps the main advantage of Amazfit BIP, thanks to which the clock fell into the list of the best.
Very interesting smart watches. There is no dynamics, no microphone - all this is excluded for reducing the cost of the device. At the same time, the creators succeeded as much as possible to reduce the weight of the gadget, and therefore even a child can carry it on his hand. Despite the low cost, Pebble Time has the WR50 waterproof class - you can wash the dishes in them, and even swim, but not dive.
The screen was created on a special technology - the image on it is visible absolutely always. Illumination lights up only when you need it. All of the above has affected the time of autonomous work - one charge is enough for five to six days!
Smart watch Amazfit Pace received round sports design, Ceramic housing with water protection and Dust according to IP67 standard and scratch-resistant glass. Manages the work of the wrist gadget dual-core processor. It is helped by 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of integrated memory. There are Bluetooth 4.0 LE modules Wi-Fi and GPS / GLONASS. Battery volume - 280 mAh. The stated battery life is 35 hours. Charging time - 40 minutes.
Garmin Fenix 5
Garmin Fenix 5 have an aggressive design and stainless steel housing with serious protection against water and dust (WR100). RAM - 64 MB. There is support for Bluetooth modules, Wi-Fi, USB, Ant + and GPS / GLONASS. The stated battery life is 24 hours. In standby mode, these smart hours are capable of being up to 336 hours.
Huawei Watch GT Sport
Huawei Watch GT Sport has a rare AMOLED screen for the segment, 16 MB of RAM and 128 MB of internal memory. The body is made of stainless steel with ceramics. There is support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and GPS / GLONASS modules, as well as the Galileo navigation system. The case is protected from moisture and dust (WR50). The battery capacity is 420 mAh. Claimed battery life is 22 hours, standby time is 720 hours. Charging time is 2 hours.
Some people don't buy smartwatches just because they'll have to rely on the LCD. On a lowered hand, such a device looks somewhat boring, as the screen stops working, turning into absolute blackness. It is for such consumers that mechanical watches are created, supplemented with smart functionality. Casio EQB-500D-1A is such a device.
The watch case is made of stainless steel, as is the strap. As expected, the time is displayed here by the arrows. The front side is covered with mineral glass, which is quite difficult to leave scratches on. Many mechanical watches are afraid of diving under water. Casio EQB-500D-1A does not concern this - this chronometer has a WR100 protection class. This suggests that the watch can swim and even dive (without scuba gear). To the smartphone, the device is connected via Bluetooth 4.0. If something comes to email, the smart gadget reports this with its dynamics. Casio EQB-500D-1A supports Wireless Charging. But it will be extremely rare to use it - the creators promise to seven months of work in the usual mode. If you use the energy conservation mode, then the duration of the offline work will increase even more!
Garmin Forerunner 920XT
Our rating could not do without smart watches from Garmin with sports appearance. Forerunner 920XT is a very expensive product that is practically not felt on the wrist. He collects data on your physical activity, then sending them to the Garmin Connect service. At the same time, there is support for ANT +, which allows you to connect additional accessories. For example, cyclists can synchronize the clock with a pedal rotation sensor. And a GPS chip, working with both American and Russian navigation satellites, is introduced into the device.
This gadget is able to work with the most different platforms. In theory, you can synchronize them even with Windows and Mac OS laptops. Unfortunately, there are some simplifications here, which can be safely recorded in the shortcomings. For the sake of weight reduction, the creators provided the device with a plastic case that does not inspire confidence. Also, sadness causes the WR50 waterproof class - you can still swim, but dive even on a meter depth is already strictly prohibited.
Apple Watch Series 4 (40 mm)
Apple Watch Series 4 smart watches received a stylish aluminum-ceramic housing, equipped with a dual-core 64-bit processor S4. There are Wi-Fi modules (802.11b / g / n, 2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS, GALILEO and QZSS. The volume of the built-in flash memory is 16 GB. Apple's last wrist gadget is protected from water and dust according to ISO 22810: 2010 (WR50). "Smart" watches can be immersed to a depth of 50 meters. The stated battery life is 18 hours.