The notification indicator is a convenient mechanism that allows you to be aware of events, do not miss important messages and reminders. Consider the best smartphones with a given LED sensor.
For a long time on the mobile device market, you can observe a tendency when manufacturers are increasingly refusing notification sensor in their smartphones. It is possible to explain this by the fact that the LED-sensor useful for many takes up an excess space on the front panel, and this is contrary to the modern trend on the increase in the useful area of the display.
The usual event sensor is an obstacle to minimizing the framework, which today all brands are striving, so finding the appropriate device with the notification indication function is difficult. Manufacturers find different solutions to this problem and still try to combine, it would seem incompatible: a beamless screen and alert sensor.
Some smartphones, for example, are equipped with a small LED panel, others receive the power button with the built-in indicator. Consider 10 mobile devices with notifications sensor in different price categories that will be most relevant in 2021.
ASUS ROG Phone 5
- Display: 6.78 inches, resolution 2448 x 1080, 144 Hz
- Processor / Video accelerator: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Adreno 660
- Memory (Opera Tive / built-in): 8/128, 12/256 or 16/256 GB
- Camera (main / frontal): 64 + 13 + 5 mp / 24 MP
- Battery: 6000 Mah
On the back of the glass case placed a triple chamber: 64 megapixel (the main Sony IMX686) + 13 Mp (wide-angle, 125 degrees) + 5 Mp (macromodule). In the afternoon, it takes advantageously, there are no critical moments, but at night the quality decreases noticeably: it is clear, despite the price tag, the optics here is not at the level of "camera phones". But, there is an entry as 8K with electronic stabilization. But the "raw" photo does not work - Raw is missing.
Where Rog Phone 5 will be really the best - this is performance. This monster works on a single-chip system Snapdragon 888, which today is the most powerful among Android smartphones. Add here 16 GB RAM in the maximum configuration, the cooling system AEROActive Cooler 5, advanced built-in software for games, as well as a bunch of other "buns" and it can be safely called this phone for a gamer.
- One of the most powerful smartphones in the market in 2021.
- A large amoled display with an update frequency 144 Hz.
- stereo speakers + DTS X.
- Support 5G, NFC.
- A huge battery, fast (65 W) and inverse charging.
- Cooling system.
- Not found.
Sony Xperia 5 II
- Display: 6.1 inch, resolution 2520 x 1080, 120 Hz
- Processor / Video Scorer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 / Adreno 650
- Memory (Operational / Built-in): 8/128 or 8/256 GB
- Camera (basic / frontal): 12 + 12 + 12 mp / 8 mp
- Battery: 4000 Mah
If the previous smartphone from ASUS has a clear predisposition to gaming activities, then in the face of Sony Xperia 5 II we get a universal apparatus balanced in everything. It also has a powerful processor, and excellent chambers, good autonomy and not only.
The main camera received 3 sensors: standard, wide-angle (with a review of 124 degrees) and telephoto lens. Despite the low resolution, in comparison with some flagships, which are brightly allocated by their 100+ MP modules, the quality of photographs in Xperia 5 II is height. Yes, it is still not a level of premium smartphones of 2021, but close to it. Both front and main chambers will definitely disappoint.
In Sony Xperia 5 II, a mobile chipset of the flagship level SNAPDRAGON 865 from Qualcomm is installed. The processor provides smooth operation even in the high-frequency mode of 120 Hz. Sony batteries have never been a big capacity, but 4000 Mah must be enough for a day of use.
- There is a NFC module and support 5G.
- Powerful filling.
- OLED screen with high pixel density.
- Quality of photos.
- Small size and weight: comfortably lies in hand.
- Protection against water and dust IP68.
- Dolby ATMOS technology and stereo speakers.
- No wireless charging.
- Macro mode is missing.
ONEPLUS 8 PRO
- Display: 6.78 inch, resolution 3168 x 1440, 120 Hz
- Processor / Video Speaker: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 / Adreno 650
- Memory (Operational / Built): 8/128 or 12/256 GB
- Chamber (Main / Frontal): 48 + 48 + 8 + 5 mp / 16 Mp
- Battery: 4510 Mah
and the most affordable flagships presented by us - OnePlus 8 Pro. There are already 9R and 9 Pro versions on sale, which will be more preferable due to improved filling and almost the same price tag. But it was not without a spoon of tar: there is no indicator of events in fresh models, so you have to consider last year's device.
Rear was installed 3 cameras: Main on 48 megapixel and wide-angle (also macro), as well as 8 megapixel "television". There is also a color filter sensor with a resolution of 5 MP, made in a separate area. For obvious reasons, the camera is not the best on the market, but close enough to this rank, especially "shirk". But the front sensor could be improved. There are RAW, OIS, EIS, 3-fold optical and 30-fold digital zoom.
Say something definitely new on the performance of OnePlus 8 Pro is impossible. Here is the same processor as in the previous Sony Xperia 5 II. Gaming and any other tasks will be given to smartphone easily. The AMOLED display with WQHD+ resolution deserves special praise. Thanks to these characteristics, the picture is transmitted with bright and saturated colors, maximum detail.
- Flagship processor.
- Excellent rear camera.
- There is a 5G chipset, NFC.
- Screen: WQHD+, AMOLED, 120Hz.
- Supports wireless, fast (30W) and reverse (3W) charging.
- Selfie quality in low light
- No headphone jack.
Ulefone Armor 7
- Display: 6.3 inch, 2340 × 1080 resolution
- ) Processor / Video accelerator: MediaTek Helio P90 / PowerVR GM9446
- Memory (RAM / built-in): 8/128 GB
- Camera (rear / front): 48+16+8 MP / 16 MP
- Battery: 5500 mAh
Ulefone Armor 7 is a secure device with a notification sensor. In terms of characteristics, this is a mid-budget smartphone that stands out among other models, given the special design that protects it from dust and moisture according to IP69K / MIL-STD-810G standards.
Even with cameras that are not bad on paper, the photo and video capabilities of the Armor 7 remain at a dubious level. However, due to the presence of a telephoto lens, the smartphone is already head and shoulders above its protected counterparts from OUKITEL, Blackview and other manufacturers. The main camera shoots at a resolution of 48 MP, the “telephoto” at 8 MP allows you to enlarge the picture without losing quality. In addition, there is a separate 16 MP module for night shots, which really helps.
Installed under the hood of the Armor 7, MTK's Helio P90 single-chip system is able to provide enough power to avoid lag problems. However, the processor is already very average, so you should not count on the smooth operation of the smartphone in any games.
- Battery life.
- Protected housing.
- Good photos in daylight.
- NFC is supported.
- Large amount of memory.
- In places the wrong translation in the firmware.
- Unstable GPS navigation.
- The approximation sensor does not always work correctly.
Xiaomi REDMI Note 9 Pro
- Display: 6.67 inches, resolution 2400 x 1080
- Processor / Video Speaker: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G / Adreno 618
- Memory (Operational / Built): 6/64 or 6/128 GB
- Camera (Main / Frontal): 64 + 8 + 5 + 2 mp / 16 mp
- Battery: 5020 Mah
The fifth line of the rating occupies Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. It is this model that shows how the "popular" smartphone of the middle class should be: with a large battery, a shrinking processor, cameras for any case, a large screen with minimal framework and support for all modern technologies.
Note 9 Pro is equipped with 4 rear cameras for pictures in any conditions. For most scenarios, the main 64 megapixel sensor from the Samsung is used, when shooting panoramas or photos in a large company, you can use "Wiggles" on 8 MP. There is also a macro mode for 5 MP and a depth sensor. There is a slow motion record 960fps, 4K, EIS. The functional is even debugging, but quality at the level "below average".
A device on a base of the 8-nuclear processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 720g is operating. The belonging of the chipset to the game line indicates only that most heavy 3D applications will be launched with comfort. Play at the same time on "maxima" in all projects will not work. Autonomy has a smartphone standard for most representatives of Xiaomi Redmi: Batteries at 5020 mAh will enforce at least one day and a half.
- External SMART PA amplifier.
- Works for a long time without recharging.
- The balanced ratio "price / characteristics".
- Design: It looks more expensive than its money.
- There is NFC, USB Type-C, Mini Jack 3.5 mm.
- Shower processor.
- Quality of night photos is lame.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Display: 6.67 inches resolution 2400 x 1080, 120 Hz
- Processor / Video scorer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 / Adreno 640
- Memory (Operational / Built): 6/128 or 8/256 GB
- Chamber (Main / Frontal): 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP / 20 MP
- Battery: 5160 Mah
The Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro became a certain sense of sales for a reasonable reason. As already known to many, the South Korean company likes to please his fans with the most powerful and high-quality "hardware" at affordable prices. All embodiment of this idea is entirely collected in this novelty of 2021. It's not just "Top for your money," judging by the filling, and the true flagship for a penny.
Request from the company in the device for 18 thousand rubles. Optics, which would be able to take up with the best chambers - already excessive arrogance. On something you had to save and this came the chambers. 4 sensors were installed behind here: the main (48 MP), wide-angle (8 mp), macromodule and the depth sensor. In the daytime, the quality of the photo fully justifies its price, but in other cases there are problems that you can only close your eyes.
But what you really will never see in the smartphones of this price range from Samsung, Honor, Huawei and other brands, is the processor of the flagship level. Poco X3 Pro price tag barely step-down segment, and inside already installed Snapdragon 860, capable of "digest" any games. Unfortunately, support 5G No, but it would be too fat.
- Large IPS Display with FHD + resolution and update frequency 120 Hz.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protective glass
- Support NFC technology.
- Memory and processor: the most powerful stuffing for its price.
- Cutter Battery and Fast Charging 33 W.
- Cameras leave to desire the best.
- Plastic case.
- Display: 6.55 inches, resolution 1600 x 720
- Processor / Video Scorer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 / Adreno 610
- Memory (Operational / Built-in): 3/64 or 4/64 GB
- Camera (basic / frontal): 13 + 5 + 2 + 2 MP / 8 MP
- Battery: 4000 Mah
followed by a smartphone from Xiaomi Nokia 5.3. This is a more affordable model with its advantages and disadvantages. It is perfect for those who are in search of an actual inexpensive device with good performance (for its level) and autonomy.
So how to install expensive and high-quality cameras in the state employee, the manufacturer decided to compensate for the disadvantage as the presence of interesting functions. In addition to the main sensor at 13 megapixel at Nokia 5.3 there is a separate "shirk" on 5 MP, a module for the macro mode and the depth sensor. There are even slow motion (120fps) and Raw. On the other hand, there is no stabilization at all (even EIS). For its value is not as critical, but in terms of cameras there are options better.
What really pleases in Nokia 5.3, so this is a smart processor, a capacious battery and Android 11 without a shell and add-ons. The 8-core Snapdragon 665, installed in the smartphone, is hardly suitable for game lovers, but its stable 30fps will keep even in the most difficult projects (PUBG, WOTB, etc.). Thanks to the small technical process in 11 nm, the phone will not seem to "stove" with a quick drawdown of charge: it will be enough for a minimum one day.
- The ratio of "price / filling".
- Fast modern processor.
- NFC technology.
- There is a wide-angle camera, macro, raw.
- Low screen resolution.
- Not the best quality photos.
ZTE BLADE 20 SMART
- Display: 6.49 inches, resolution 1560 x 720
- Processor / Video scorecard: MediaTek Helio P60 / Mali-G72 mp3
- Memory (Operational / Built-in): 4/128 GB
- Chamber (Main / Frontal): 16+ 8 + 2 mp / 13 Mp
- Battery: 5000 Mah
ZTE Blade 20 SMART is an inexpensive smartphone with an indicator of notifications on sale in January 2020. It has chip NFC, a large IPS screen and a capacious battery. The rest of the filling of a very budget level, as the cost of the model says.
On the rear panel of polycarbonate there is a fingerprint scanner and a block of cameras. The standard 16 megapixel lens has the most basic functionality: digital zoom, panoramic surveillance, mode HDR, face recognition and so on. In Troika, there is a wide-angle sensor on 8 megapixel and macromodule on 2 megapixels. The quality of the pictures even leaves much to be desired as the best, as the optics are weak even on paper.
Performance here corresponds to the 8-core Helio P60 processor. Graphic chip and kernel (4X Cortex-A73 + 4x Cortex-A53) were represented back in 2016, therefore large loads ("heavy games", etc.) may be accompanied by braces. But distributes the resources of the smartphone excellent: the battery for 5000 mAh will be enough for at least a day. There are Fast charging with a capacity of 18 W.
- The amount of memory.
- "Clean" Android without add-ons.
- Good autonomy + Fast charge.
- Support NFC.
- Photographing capabilities and video recording at low levels.
- Not the best screen resolution.
BQ 6042L MAGIC E
- Display: 6.09 inch, resolution 1280 x 600
- Processor / Video scorecard: Unisoc SC9863A / PowerVR GE8322
- Memory (Operative / Built-in): 2/32 GB
- Chamber (Main / Frontal): 13 + 0.3 Mp / 5 MP
- Battery: 2950 Mah
BQ 6042L Magic E - Budget smartphone from the leading Russian manufacturer. Despite the low price tag, even such a device has its own characteristics to which the support of non-contact payment technology (NFC) and quite modern design. To buy a device available in 5 colors: red, green, blue, purple and black.
Guarantee high-quality snapshots Even under conditions of good illumination and in uncomplicated, the smartphone cameras cannot. The dual module with the main 13 megapixel lens is placed behind. In general, it will be enough for the very basic tasks. The front sensor on 5 MP is located in a V-neck, which was not so long ago a fashion chip of a set of devices.
Processor part of BQ 6042L Magic E, frankly, weak. The unisoc SC9863A single-chip system refers to an ultra-budgetary level and can provide a normal operation of the device only if the games we will take out of brackets. On average, the smartphone works for about a day.
- Low price.
- Design: You can choose from five colors.
- Support LTE, NFC.
- Conveniently lies in hand.
- Weak filling.
ZTE Blade L210
- Display: 6.0 inches, resolution 960 × 480
- Processor / Video scorecard: Unisoc SC7731E / MALI-T820
- Memory (Operational / Built): 1/32 GB
- Chamber (Basic / Frontal): 5 MP / 2 MP
- Battery: 2600 Mah
The most affordable smartphone with a LED sensor to indicate events in the selection was ZTE Blade L210. If there is a goal to acquire a new device, which at least partially be able to be an effective mobile assistant in modern realities, the best option for this money is not found.
It is clear that the chambers, like the rest of the hardware, the smartphone is quite primitive. On the corrugated rear surface is the only lens with a resolution of 5 megapixel and flash. The front sensor on 2 MP is located on a small frame of the front panel. Opportunities in this regard are weak, but it could be worse.
The performance of Blade L210 is also not particularly about what. This is a phone first of all for Internet surfing, WhatsApp, Telegram and communication in other messengers. However, if you wish, you can even launch the simple games of the "three in a row" genre and the like. More will not allow the small supply to RAM in 1 GB.
- He holds a charge for a long time (despite the capacity of the AKB).
- There are support for 2 SIM cards.
- Large screen.
- There is a 3.5 mm audio connector.
- Very low performance.