Forget about the fact that home PC is Mahina, having half the table. The modern system unit may have a sandwiche size, and in terms of power not to give up to full-sized brethren.
The best mini-PCs are equipped with a huge number of technologies in a tiny design. The devices of this type are a reduction in the bulky desktop computer to so small, which allows you to put it in the pocket of jeans or fit the TV or monitor.
Each mini-PC considered by us was tested, thanks to which we got a clearer idea of how well it manifests itself in work, for what purposes is best suited and what functions provides. Starting from the speed of memory and ending with game processes, each aspect of performance mini-PC is tested so that we can say for sure what is capable of or another.
Below we looked at the best models available on the market right now.
Apple Mac Mini (2018): Best Mini PC
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 19.5 x 3, 5 cm
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Processor : Intel Core i3-8100B
- Drive: 128 GB SSD
- Result in GEEKBENCH 3: 12,844
So far, the last Mac mini has a new design with a darker anodized The coating, a set of high-speed ports, including four Thunderbolt 3 to connect displays, memory and everything else. The device even offers an opportunity for upgrades.
Despite the fact that there are already a little outdated Intel Core I3 8th generation, Mac Mini is still capable of encounter competition even to full-fledged systems, and offers good performance in pleasant and compact design. This is the best mini-PC, providing excellent power and cost in a compact package.
- New appearance and updated design.
- Four ports of Thunderbolt 3 and 4K support.
- Impressive performance.
- Superior Mac OS Mojave.
- Limited an opportunity for upgrades.
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 5.9 x 1,9 cm
- Weight : 145 grams
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4100
- Memory : 32 GB
- Result in GEEKBENCH 4 : 4,541
Azulle Access3 has a compact design - device So small that it can be attached to the keys as a keychain, and flexible enough so that it can be used with any monitor or TV. Access3 is equipped with a rapid processor, USB 3.0 and Gigabit ports for better performance and connections compared to other flash drives that we have examined. The device even supports 4K video, because of what is excellent for stringing.
No matter what you want to use Access3, be it a view of the media content or something else, the model is made in such a form factor that large producers have largely forgotten. Azulle Access3 is our favorite mini-PC, which will fit into your pocket.
- Elegant design combines cooling with a stylish appearance.
- Superior Selecting Ports - USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Good performance and support 4K video.
- Low data transfer rate.
- Optional keyboard included.
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.1 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 0, 4 kg
- Processor: Intel Celeron J3455
- Drive: 32 GB EMMC
- Result in Geekbench 4: 4,011
Azulle Byte3 - Compact Fanless PC with the ability to upgrade. It will easily become the basis for the home entertainment system: the Intel Apollo Lake Celeron processor is able to stably process streaming video in 4k. Azulle Byte3 offers a rich set of physical connections, you can use the TV as a full-fledged computer.
The size allows you to secure the system unit to the rear panel of the TV or monitor, so that the presence of Azulle Byte3 in the room will be completely imperceptible.
- Good performance for Striming in 4K.
- A good selection of ports.
- The IR remote control.
- Bad multitasking.
Intel NUC Hades Canyon
- Dimensions: 22 x 4.2 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 2, 1 kg
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8009g + AMD Radeon RX VEGA M GH
- Drive: Custom
The power of this platform is enough even to launch desktop games and VR applications. All thanks to the combination of Intel Core i7-8009G and RX Vega M GH. The platform is sold in a minimum configuration: it is necessary to add your own repository to it, independently install Windows, and eventually it turns out a gaming machine with a beer mug that is not inferior to NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti stations.
- impressive graphics.
- Compact, attractive design.
- Customized RGB backlight.
- Dear after buying additional components.
HP Z2 MINI G4
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 21.5 x 5.8 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Processor: Intel Xeon E-2176G
- Drive : 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
- Result in Geekbench 3: 25.064
in the case HP Z2 MINI G4 fitted ISV certified level graphics of full-fledged desktop PCs. Equipped with 6-nuclear processor Intel Xeon E-2176 G, 32 GB RAM and NVIDIA Quadro P1000 chip, Z2 mini easily copes with large workloads, including with Autodesk CAD programs, SolidWorks, VectorWorks and Pr.
- Powerful hardware and graphic equipment.
- Easy to get to the internal components.
- Customizable ports.
- Fans are loud when improving the load.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q TINY
- Dimensions: 17.9 x 18.2 x 3,4 cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500T
- Drive: 256 GB SSD
- Result in GeekBench 3 : 10,007
In its category, the Desktop Station Lenovo ThinkCentre M170Q Tiny has a business-level performance. The miniature system of rectangular shape is equipped with a large number of ports, the ability to add an optical drive and Lenovo Tiny-in-One monitors. Nettop is released in several configurations, the most productive is based on Intel Core i7 with 32 GB of internal memory. There are options with HDD and SSD storage facilities, OPAL-compatible options. For M710Q Tiny Lenovo offers a number of branded accessories.
- Compact design.
- Many ports.
- High performance.
- Only integrated graphics.
Acer ChromeBox CXI3
- Dimensions: 14.9 x 14.9 x 4 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Processor : Intel Core i5- 8250U
- Drive: 64 GB SSD
Acer CHROMEBOX CXI 3, you can safely attribute to the best nettopam based on Chrome OS. The platform was created for educational institutions, it is extremely easy to connect and use and has many ports. It is represented in several high-performance configurations. Compared to it, the computer of similar power on Windows would be significantly more expensive.
- Good selection of ports.
- Chrome OS restrictions.
Raspberry PI4 MODEL B
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 5.5 x 1 cm
- Weight: 45 grams
- Processor: Arm Cortex A72
- Memory: Internal memory There is no
The Raspberry PI series opened a new era of DIY technologies, and The latest model, Raspberry PI 4 Model B, raises even at a higher level, thanks to more a powerful processor and support for 4K video. The newest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B worth $ 35 offers excellent quality and copes with various tasks, as well as compatible with old accessories. In addition, Raspberry PI 4 Model B is the best mini-PC for various experiments.
- more powerful than previous models.
- Supports dual video output 4K, USB 3.0 and USB Type-C to power.
- Not compatible with old Raspberry PI covers.
- Bad software compatibility.