Some people seem that the lock screen on modern smartphones is not at all necessary. If you think so too, you will get acquainted with the material in which the process of disconnecting the lock screen is described.
By default, any smartphone or tablet After clicking on its power button, it offers to make a swipe on the screen. Only after that you will come to your desktop. This is done in order for the device to do not commit any actions on its own, being in your pocket. Google makes everything to ensure that the lock screen is as comfortable as possible. But sometimes people still wonder how to disable the screen lock on android. Make it can be very simple.
Types of lock screens
But to begin with a bit of theory. If you fully disconnect the screen lock, it can lead to some problems. Google is not accidental increasing the functionality of the screen, allowing you to go directly to the photographing, calling, and sometimes some other functions. If you do not like the traditional type of unlocking the device, then why not try another?
At the time of writing, the article by standard for Android were the following types of screen locks:
- swipe on the screen - the very traditional method of unlocking.
- Entering PIN-code - a very old method that is quite protected. The simplest selection of the PIN code here does not work, since after several unsuccessful attempts the timer appears - the new entry will be available only after its expiration.
- Graphic key - Ideal for those who better remember visual information, and not a set of numbers.
- Fingerprint - the most reliable way to protect the information contained on the smartphone. Dactylocopic sensor is almost impossible to combine.
- Rainbow Eye Shell - Its scanning is embedded in Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +. In the future, this method of unlocking will be introduced into other flagship apparatus.
- Password entry - the longest unlock method. The password differs from the PIN code in that it may contain letters and other characters.
In Google Play, you can find many other lock screens. They may use other methods, such as solving a math problem. But this is more of a prank than a real improvement on the existing system.
Removing the lock screen
If you want to remove the lock screen, you will have to dig into the settings. However, you should not be afraid. If you follow our instructions, the whole process will take you only a couple of minutes:
Step 1. In Settings, select " Passwords and Security" and then go to " Password".
Step 2. Enter your current password (even if you have fingerprint login selected) to verify that you are the owner of the device. Click on the “ Disable protection ” button and select “ Ok ” in the window that appears.
This will disable security and delete all saved fingerprints. On older devices, the procedure will be slightly different:
Step 1. Go to " Settings".
Step 2. Go to the “ Security ” section. On some devices, this step is skipped.
Step 3. Select " Screen lock".
Step 4. Here press “ None ” or “ None".
This way you can turn off the pattern or remove any other types of screen lock. However, keep in mind that the system may require you to enter a password or a PIN code if one has been set. This was done for security purposes - what if someone else's smartphone is in your hands now? Therefore, it will not work to remove the password from the lock screen without entering it.
What should I do if I forgot my pattern or password?
It's much more difficult if you forget your password, PIN, or pattern. In this case, you won't even get to the settings section. Fortunately, on some devices, the problem is solvable. A graphical screen lock after several unsuccessful attempts to enter the key may offer to get to the desktop in another way - by entering data from your Google account .
If Internet access is disabled on your smartphone, then you will have to reset to factory settings using the Recovery mode. User files will be deleted from the phone, as well as all settings. At the same time, the screen lock will be eliminated - it will return to its own mind when it is necessary to spend your finger along the display.